Artwork & Templates
Artwork file specifications
LEP accepts PDF files, version 1.4 or higher.
We recommend 300 dpi for all images and 800 dpi for all text as an image. Please ensure:
- Artwork is correctly sized with the required bleed, as per LEP’s Artwork Guides and Templates.
- All colours are CMYK or grey scale (no RGB or spot colours).
- All fonts are embedded or converted to curves.
- All transparency effects have been flattened.
- There are no low-resolution images.
More information can be found in the Artwork Specification for the specific product you’re printing. These can be found on the Artwork and Templates page.
The process of saving your project as a print-ready PDF differs for each program. The following guides have been provided for you to read ahead of preparing your document.
- Indesign – view the guide
- Illustrator – view the guide
- Photoshop – view the guide
- Corel – view the guide
You can download our PDF Preset for Adobe products by right clicking here.
If you need further assistance with converting your files to PDF format, contact Customer Service on 1800 537 774.
The correct way to setup your document depends on the program you’re using. The following guides have been provided for you to read ahead of preparing your document:
Adobe Photoshop – https://creativepro.com/photoshop-how-to-adding-bleeds-and-crop-marks/
Adobe Illustrator – https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/printers-marks-bleeds.html
Adobe Indesign – https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/how-to/set-print-bleed.html