Vinyl Sticker Instructions:
All vinyl stickers over the quantity of 10 should be supplied for machine cutting. Please supply your PDF file with the cut line on the artwork and set it up as follows:
- Open your artwork in Adobe Illustrator or InDesign
- Define the cutting path: Create a path that defines the exact shape where you want the cut to occur, ensuring you have allowed bleed.
- Under the swatch panel options, apply a fifth colour to the path (keeping the colour mode to CMYK) and name the swatch “CutContour”
- Re-save the file as a PDF and submit this artwork to the job
- The cut path you have created will not be printed onto your artwork, but give the cutting machine the information it needs to cut your stickers.
- Artwork must be correctly sized with required amounts of bleed
- All transparency effects are to be flattened
- Overprint must be turned off
- All colour profiles are to be removed (except for stickers with CutContour)
- Ensure all images are at correct resolution
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items must be removed
- Crop marks, if required, are to be positioned outside bleed area.
Should we need to contact you regarding your artwork, you will be contacted by email only. LEP Colour Printers do not correct, modify or proofread artwork. All files are printed as supplied to us.