What are LEP's artwork file specifications?
Artwork file specifications
LEP accepts PDF files, version 1.4 or higher.
We recommend 300 dpi for all images and 800 dpi for all text as an image. Please ensure:
- Artwork is correctly sized with the required bleed, as per LEP’s Artwork Guides and Templates.
- All colours are CMYK or grey scale (no RGB or spot colours).
- All fonts are embedded or converted to curves.
- All transparency effects have been flattened.
- There are no low-resolution images.
More information can be found in the Artwork Specification for the specific product you’re printing. These can be found on the Artwork and Templates page.