- Artwork must be correctly sized with required amounts of bleed
- All transparency effects are to be flattened
- Overprint must be turned off
- All colour profiles are to be removed
- Ensure all images are at correct resolution
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items must be removed
- Crop marks, if required, are to be positioned outside bleed area.
- For full colour printing of large solid black areas a rich black will produce a deeper black colour and a better printed result. We recommend a rich black of the following values 30,20,20,100 cmyk.
Should we need to contact you regarding your artwork, you will be contacted by email only. LEP Colour Printers do not correct, modify or proofread artwork. All files are printed as supplied to us.