This statement applies to personal information collected by LEP Colour Printers.
It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you. We will only collect personal information necessary for us to provide our services to you.
Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse our website.
Use and disclosures
We use your personal information for the following purposes;
- for the purpose for which you have given it to us,
- for internal management purposes, and
- for direct marketing and sales purposes.
We will not otherwise give information about you to other agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented,
- you’d expect us to or we have told you we will,
- it is required or authorised by law, or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you by contacting us.
- If you are on our email list you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in the email sent to you or contacting us and asking to be removed from our CRM database.
- If you believe LEP Colour Printers has interfered with your privacy then you may make a complaint by contacting us.
How to contact us
For further information contact us by:
phoning +61 7 5458 3800,
Faxing +61 7 5458 3899,
or you can write to us at: The Privacy Officer, 1/84 Sandalwood Lane, Forest Glen, Queensland, Australia 4556